The confidentiality of our participants is a top priority at Times Publications Group. Under no circumstances will any of your personal information be shared, sold or given out to a third party.
What information does Times Publications Group collect and how is it used?
The following is required to process all orders: delivery address, invoice address, payment information and e-mail address (to receive order confirmation). We use the information you provide to respond to your requests, customize your future shopping experience, improve our site and functionality, and communicate with you.
Can I remove myself from your e-mail list?
Yes, you can unsubscribe directly in the footer of the e-mails.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure once we receive it. For example, we store your personal information on computer systems located in limited access, secured facilities. Times Publications Group employees are trained and kept up-to-date on our security procedures. Times Publications Group takes reasonable and appropriate steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized disclosure or access.
Times Publications Group Ltd since 1994 has been working with its business partners to promote collaborations and partnerships between British companies doing business overseas and corporations seeking to invest and trade with the United Kingdom.
A. Information We Collect
The Personal Information that we may collect broadly falls into the following categories:
This information may include:
- Registration information: To register on website and to be assigned to receive newsletters. When you register or for orientation, you will be asked to provide certain basic information, such as your name, email address, username, password, location, and phone number.
- Billing and communications information: If you purchase from our website, you may also need to provide us with payment and billing information, such as your credit card details and billing address. We maintain a record of your billing transactions (but not your credit card details), purchases, and any communications and responses.
- Information others process on our behalf: To keep you informed about upcoming church events and provide materials and resources for lessons, we need to upload a Distribution List with information such as your names and email addresses to Mailchimp that handles mass distributions. We use and process this information to provide learning resources and merchandise in accordance with your instructions.
(iii) Information we collect from other sources: From time to time, we may obtain information about you from third-party sources, such Ecwid and MailChimp our joint marketing partners. We take steps to ensure that such third parties are legally or contractually permitted to disclose such information to us.
Examples of the information we receive from other sources include sales information such as products bought and at what frequency, location (such as city and state), and payment confirmation. We use this information, alone or in combination with other information (including Personal Information) we collect, to process orders and distribute pertinent emails pertaining to the church. We collect usage data about you whenever you purchase merchandise, which may include the dates and times you access the Services and your browsing activities. We also collect information regarding the sales of the merchandise, including metrics related to the deliverability of emails and other communications you send through to the church to follow up orders.
B. Use of Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information we collect through the website or other sources for a range of reasons, including:
To inform about projects and programs.
This includes sending you emails, invoices, and collect donations. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and those third parties collect billing information to process your orders and credit card payments.
To send you messages and updates.
For example, we may inform you about changes to our media plans and events
To communicate with you about your account and advertising.
To resend and reset a password for website registration and customer support with the various streaming and video platforms we use as resources.
To provide, support
C. Member Distribution Lists
A Distribution List can be created in a number of ways, including by importing contacts from our website, from our shopping carts. Our Distribution Lists are stored on a secure Wufoo server. We do not, under any circumstances, sell your information or our Distribution Lists.
D. Other Data Protection Rights
You may have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, update or request deletion of Personal Information. As a Member, you can manage your individual account and profile settings within the dashboard Website and Shopping Website platform, or you may contact us directly by emailing us at email@example.com
- In addition, individuals who are residents of the EEA can object to the processing of their Personal Information, ask to restrict processing of their Personal Information or request portability of their Personal Information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided above. Similarly, if Personal Information is collected or processed on the basis of consent, the data subject can withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal.
- The right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
E. Your Choices and Opt-Outs
Members and Visitors who have opted into our marketing emails can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of our emails. Also, all opt-out requests can be made by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that some communications (such as service messages, account notifications, billing information) are considered transactional and necessary for account management, and Members cannot opt out of these messages unless you cancel your account.
F. Our Security
We take appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information. Members must keep their username and password secure, and never disclose it to a third party. All account passwords are hashed, which means we cannot see a Member’s password. We cannot resend forgotten passwords either. We will only provide Members with instructions on how to reset them.
G. International Transfers
We operate in the United States
We are located in the United Kingdom, so your information may be transferred to, stored, or processed in the United Kingdom. While the data protection, privacy, and other laws of the United Kingdom might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, we take serious steps to protect your privacy.
H. Retention of Data
We retain Personal Information where we have an ongoing legitimate business or legal need to do so. Our retention periods will vary depending on the type of data involved, but, generally, we’ll refer to these criteria in order to determine retention period:
- Whether we have a legal or contractual need to retain the data.
- Whether the data is necessary to provide our Services.
- Whether our Members have the ability to access and delete the data from their accounts.
- Whether our Members would reasonably expect that we would retain the data until they remove it or until their accounts are closed or terminated.
When we have no ongoing legitimate need to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or make it anonymous or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. However, we do NOT share this information with any other parties for any reason.